Tours in Belarus

We bring to your attention tours within the visa-free zone BRESTVISAFREE

The name of the excursion Cost per group (car) The cost of the group (minibus 5-8 seats) The cost of the group (minibus 9-15 seats) Cost per group (bus 16-49 seats)
1. Sightseeing tour of Brest 70$ 90$ 165$ 380$
2. Brest + Museum of Salvaged Values + Museum of Railway Engineering 70$ 90$ 165$ 380$
3.Sightseeing tour by the Brest (with visit of the Brest Fortress) 70$ 90$ 165$ 380$
4.Museum Brest 70$ 90$ 165$ 380$
5. Brest – Belovezhskaya Pushcha-Brest 70$ 90$ 165$ 450$
6. Brest – Dubica – Domachevo – Museum of Cosmonautics – Medno-Brest 70$ 90$ 165$ 450$
7.Pribuzhskoe polesye 70$ 90$ 165$ 450$
8. Brest-Volchin – Visokoe-Grushka-Stavy-Brest 70$ 90$ 165$ 450$
9. Brest-Skoki-Ostromechevo-Vistychi-Chernavchitsy-Brest 70$ 90$ 165$ 450$
10. Brest-Kamenets-Belovezhskaya Pushcha-Brest 70$ 90$ 165$ 450$
11. Brest-Vistychi – Chernavchitsy-Kamenets-Rechitsa – spring Vezhnoe – Gorodechno-Brest 70$ 90$ 165$ 450$
12. Brest-Chernavchitsy-Pruzhany-Ruzhany-Lyskovo-Porozovo-Brest 70$ 90$ 165$ 450$
13. Brest-Chernavchitsy – Kamenets-Shereshevo-Porozovo-Grinevichy-Brest 70$ 90$ 165$ 450$
14. Brest-Kamenets-Shereshevo-Porozovo-Svisloch-Brest 70$ 90$ 165$ 450$
15. Brest-Zhabinka-Sekhnovichi-Khmelevo-Brest 70$ 90$ 165$ 450$

*Additional paid: meals breakfast-2-4 $, lunch / dinner-3-5 $, entrance fees (see the description of excursions)

 1.SIGHTSEEING TOURS BY THE BREST

09:00 Arrival to Brest.

09:30-10:00 Breakfast.

Bus-walking / walking tour of Brest-4 hours (visit of one-two-story buildings of the late XIX – early XX century, the alley of Glory, the main pedestrian street – Sovetskaya, Brest train station, the monument to the 1000th anniversary of the city, St. Nicholas Church, Resurrection Cathedral, Krestovozdvizhensky the church, the landmark, the street of Gogol, sports facilities of the city, etc.)

14:00-15:00 Lunch

Free time. Shopping (visiting a shopping center with goods of Belarusian origin). Arrival at the hotel by 18.00.

Cost from the group: car -70 $, minibus (5-8 seats) -90 $, minibus (9-15 seats) -165 $, bus (16-49 seats) – $ 380.

Additionally paid: meals (breakfast-2-4 $, lunch / dinner-3-5 $)

2.SIGHTSEEING EXCURSION BY THE BREST (WITH VISITING 2 MUSEUMS)

09:00 Arrival to Brest.

09:30-10:00 Breakfast. Bus-walking / walking tour of Brest-4 hours (visit of one-two-story buildings of the late XIX – early XX century, the alley of Glory, the main pedestrian street – Sovetskaya, Brest train station, the monument to the 1000th anniversary of the city, St. Nicholas Church, Voskresensky Cathedral, Krestovozdvizhensky the church, the landmark, the street of Gogol, sports facilities of the city, etc.)

14:00-15:00 Lunch

Visit to the museum “Saved artistic values”

This is the only museum in Belarus, the exposition of which consists of works of art and antiques seized by customs officers when they attempt to illegally export them abroad. In ten halls of permanent exhibition there are over 300 exhibits. The most extensive and valuable part of the museum collection is the Russian icon painting of the 16th – early 20th century. The most ancient icons in the exposition date back to the 16th century.

Brest Museum of Railway Engineering

The Brest Museum of Railway Engineering is a technical museum dedicated to the railways, rolling stock and everything connected with it. The exposition of the open-air museum houses locomotives of the pre-war, military and post-war generations, locomotives, unique steam cranes of the 1950 issue.

After 17:30

Free time. Shopping (by visiting the shopping price with goods of Belarusian origin)

Cost from the group: car -70 $, minibus (5-8 seats) -90 $, minibus (9-15 seats) -165 $, bus (16-49 seats) – $ 380.

Additionally paid: food (breakfast-2-4 $, lunch / dinner-3-5 $); entrance tickets (museum of saved values ​​- adult – $ 1.5, children – $ 0.5, museum of railway equipment – adult – $ 1, children – $ 0.8)

3.SIGHTSEEING TOUR BY THE BREST (WITH VISIT OF THE BREST FORTRESS)

09:00 Arrival to Brest.

09:30-10:00 Breakfast. Bus-walking / walking tour of Brest-4 hours (visit of one-two-story buildings of the late XIX – early XX century, the alley of Glory, the main pedestrian street – Sovetskaya, Brest train station, the monument to the 1000th anniversary of the city, St. Nicholas Church, Voskresensky Cathedral, Krestovozdvizhensky the church, the landmark, the street of Gogol, sports facilities of the city, etc.)

14:00 -15:00 Lunch

Visit to the Brest Hero-Fortress memorial complex: the sculpture “Thirst”, the square of Ceremonials, memorial plates, the bayonet-obelisk, the eternal flame, the monument “Courage”, the St. Nicholas garrison temple, the sculptural composition “Heroes of the border, women and children with courage his immortality stepped, “the museum of defense of the Brest Fortress, 5 Fort (optional).

Excursion to the Archaeological Museum of Berestye

The Berestye Museum is the only museum in Europe of the medieval East Slavic city, the most visited from the museum facilities of the city of Brest. At a depth of 4 meters there is a part of the craft quarter – 28 wooden houses and outbuildings of the 13th century, two street bridges, palings, remains of adobe furnaces.

After 17:30 Free time. Shopping (by shopping center with goods of Belarusian origin)

Cost from the group: car -70 $, minibus (5-8 seats) -90 $, minibus (9-15 seats) -165 $, bus (16-49 seats) – $ 380.

Additionally paid: food (breakfast-2-4 $, lunch / dinner-3-5 $); entrance tickets (the museum of the defense of the Brest Fortress – $ 2.5, the Berestye Museum – an adult – $ 1.5, a child – $ 0.5)

4.MUSEUM BREST

09:00 – 09:30 Breakfast.

Visit to the main museums of the city:

Museum of the History of Brest

Today the museum of the history of the city of Brest is located in a small mansion built in 1922, designed by the architect Julian Lisetskiy.

In the exposition of the museum of the history of the city of Brest there are over 800 exhibits telling about the history of the city, from its foundation in 1019 to our days. The exposition of the museum is located in four halls on two floors: each hall is a separate stage in the history of Brest. The 1st hall is the history of ancient and medieval Berestya, the 2nd hall is the history of Russian Brest-Litovsk (inseparably connected with the history of the construction of the Brest Fortress), the third hall is the history of Brest-nad Bug (1919-1939), the 4th hall – the history of Soviet Brest 1939-1991).

One of the central and uniting elements of the museum’s exposition is the map of Brest, reflecting its development in time.

Brest regional museum of local lore.

The museum has two permanent exhibitions: “Native Nature” and “History of Brest Region from the primitive communal system to the first quarter of the twentieth century.”

The exposition “Native Nature” consists of three rooms where you can learn about the main types of flora and fauna, physical and geographical features and minerals in the territory of the Brest region.

The exposition “History of Brest region from the primitive communal system to the first quarter of the 20th century” is located in six rooms.

Here you can see unique archaeological materials from the period of the primitive communal system, rare finds of the Middle Ages, objects from the history of Brest region in the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, Rzeczpospolita, the Russian Empire. And also a set of materials on the First World War and the conclusion of the Brest Peace Treaty.

January 28, 2016 in the Brest Regional Museum of Local History opened the second part of the permanent exhibition “History of Brest Region from 1921 to the beginning of the XXI century.”

It presents about 600 unique exhibits from the museum’s stock collections, various reconstructions, installations, techniques, fragments of interiors.

Each of the three exhibition halls is full of interactive moments.

Among the exhibits are personal belongings and family values ​​of outstanding Brest residents: a sports uniform in which the Olympic gold medalist Yulia Nesterenko ran, the certificate of the first secretary of the Brest regional party committee, a working diary, a watch, a suit by Petr Masherov …

14:00-15:00 Lunch.

Museum “Saved artistic values”

This is the only museum in Belarus, the exposition of which consists of works of art and antiques seized by customs officers when they attempt to illegally export them abroad. In ten halls of permanent exhibition there are over 300 exhibits. The most extensive and valuable part of the museum collection is the Russian icon painting of the 16th – early 20th century. The most ancient icons in the exposition date back to the 16th century.

Brest Museum of Railway Engineering

The Brest Museum of Railway Engineering is a technical museum dedicated to the railways, rolling stock and everything connected with it. The exposition of the open-air museum houses locomotives of the pre-war, military and post-war generations, locomotives, unique steam cranes of the 1950 issue.

After 18:00 Free time. Shopping (by shopping center with goods of Belarusian origin)

Cost from the group: car -70 $, minibus (5-8 seats) -90 $, minibus (9-15 seats) -165 $, bus (16-49 seats) – $ 380.

Additionally paid: food (breakfast-2-4 $, lunch / dinner-3-5 $); entrance tickets (museum of the history of the city of Brest – adult $ 1.5, children – $ 0.5, museum of saved values ​​- adult – $ 1.5, children – $ 0.5, museum of railway technology – adult – $ 1, children – 0,8 $)

5.BREST – BELOVEZHSKAYA PUSHCHA– BREST

09:00-09:30 Breakfast.

Bus-walking / walking tour of Brest-4 hours (visit of one-two-story buildings of the late XIX – early XX century, the alley of Glory, the main pedestrian street – Sovetskaya, Brest train station, the monument to the 1000th anniversary of the city, St. Nicholas Church, Voskresensky Cathedral, Krestovozdvizhensky the church, the landmark, the street of Gogol, sports facilities of the city, etc.)

13:30-14:00 Lunch

Excursion to Belovezhskaya Pushcha

Nature Museum of the National Park Belovezhskaya Pushcha

The Nature Museum of the National Park Belovezhskaya Pushcha is one of the most visited in Belarus. He will introduce the seasonal features and the most striking features of nature in different seasons, as well as with the inhabitants of the forest in different historical epochs. There are three main thematic halls with a thousand exhibits, where the nature of Belovezhskaya Pushcha is represented against the backdrop of the history of Belovezhskaya Pushcha.

Demonstration cages with wild animals (external examination)

Demonstration cages are located near the Nature Museum of Belovezhskaya Pushcha. On an area of ​​about 20 hectares you will see the main species of animals that inhabit the Belovezhskaya Pushcha. Here you can see forest inhabitants nearby, treat a bite of bread, an apple or a branch of bison, elks, boars, a tartan-like horse, or a bear, accustomed to visitors.

Museum of Folk Life and Old Technologies

A lot of discoveries and surprises await those who decide to go on a trip to the very heart of Belovezhskaya Pushcha. It is there that the Museum of Folk Life and Old Technologies is located. Very often the guests of the national park have a question: how did the true inhabitants of Pushcha live? What did they do and what was their culture?

Cost from the group: car -70 $, minibus (5-8 seats) -90 $, minibus (9-15 seats) -165 $, bus (16-49 seats) – $ 450.

Additionally paid: food (breakfast-2-4 $, lunch / dinner-3-5 $); Entrance tickets (Sightseeing tour of  Belovezhskaya  Pushcha with a visit to the Museum of National Life – adult-5 $, children-3 $, nature museum – adult – $ 1.3, children – $ 1)

6.DUBICA – DOMACHEVO-MUSEUM OF COSMONAUTICS – COPPER-BREST

09:00-09:30 Breakfast

10:30-12:00 Visiting the station Dubica

This place is famous for the fact that several films were shot here.

In Dubits worked crews of historical films “Cadets”, “Saga of Khants”, “Tungus. Sniper “,” Brest Fortress “,” Hunting for Gauleiter “,” Role “,” Interrupted memories “. By the way, the advertising of sour cream “Brest-Litovsk” from the company “Savushkin product” is also filmed in Dubitsa.

The passenger building of the railway station Dubitsa was built in 1897 to the tenth anniversary of the opening of the railway line Brest-Helm. This road was a length of 113 kilometers.

Dubica Station is an architectural monument (monument category 2) and is listed in the historical and cultural values ​​of Brest region, listed in the State List of Historical and Cultural Values ​​of the Republic of Belarus.

12:00-13:30 Domachevo

Monument to children – victims of fascism was erected on September 23, 1960 at the fork in the road Brest – Leplevka – Domachevo. It is a monumental obelisk with a star on which the inscription is inscribed: “From generation to generation, all Soviet people will honor your blessed memory.”

On September 23, 1942, a group of Germans shot 53 inmates of the Domachivsky orphanage and their teacher. Children and Polina Grokholskaya were taken to Dubitsa station, and at a border firing point 800 meters from the Western Bug River, the car stopped, the children and their teacher were shot …

After many years, the sculptor Anatoly Soliatitsky at the turn to Domachevo created a monument of sorrow, calling it “Protest”. In 2010, on the grave in the forest, where 53 children and a teacher were shot, a memorial sign was erected, on the granite slab of which the names of the dead children and Polina Grokholskaya were knocked out. It is built according to the sketch of Lyudmila Shinkarchuk, a 9th-grader from the Domachevo Secondary School.

Church and church in Domachevo

The main attractions of the township are the Orthodox Church of St. Luke and the Catholic Church of the Immaculate Conception of the Mother of God. The church of St. Luke, built in 1905 from wood, is a monument of the Neo-Russian (pseudo-Byzantine) style. In the church, in addition to others, icons of the 18th century are preserved. The Catholic church was first mentioned in 1854, but the modern building was erected a little later. In Soviet times, the church was converted to a cinema, returned to the believers in 1999. The new consecration of the church was performed by Cardinal Kazimierz Sziontek, the first in the history of Belarus. On the territory adjacent to the church there is a commemorative sign in the form of a cross, dedicated to the rebels of 1863, who died near the village.

On the southern outskirts there is an obelisk in memory of 3,800 prisoners of the Jewish ghetto, who were killed by the Nazis in 1942. Not far from the village there is a monument to the children of the Domachevo children’s home who were shot by fascists. In the vicinity of Domachev there is a cemetery of the so-called. “Golender” – Protestants from Holland, who arrived at the invitation of Prince Nicholas Radziwill the Black in the middle of the XVI century and founded here two colonies of Neubr and Neidorf.

14:00-15:00 Lunch

15:00 -16:00 Medno village

18:00 Museum of Cosmonautics d. Tomashovka

In this village is the only museum of astronautics in Belarus. The first cosmonaut – a native of Belarus twice Hero of the Soviet Union Pyotr Klimuk was born in a small village Komarovka, not far from Tomashovka. The museum presents unique personal belongings of the cosmonaut, including those who have visited space. Pyotr Ilyich Klimuk, Colonel-General of Aviation, made three space flights (1973, 1975, 1978). During the last, from June 27 to July 5, 1978, was the commander of the crew, which included a cosmonaut-researcher, a citizen of Poland, Miroslav Germashevsky. In just three flights, Pyotr Klimuk flew in space 78 days 18 hours 18 minutes 42 seconds. In 1991-2003, he was the head of the Cosmonaut Training Center. Yu.A. Gagarin.

In the village there is also a cemetery of the dead soldiers and officers of the First World War. In 1262 graves (including 12 fraternal) were buried 1346 soldiers of the Russian army and the army of the German Empire and its allies who died in the battles of 1915-1916. The cemetery was first landscaped in 1919 with the funds of the International Red Cross, now it is kept in perfect order with the money of the Belarusian state.

In addition, a large sports complex has been built in the village, which is used by many well-known sportsmen: for several years already the pre-season members of the Belarusian athletics team have been training here.

19:30-20:00 Return to Brest

Cost from the group: car -70 $, minibus (5-8 seats) -90 $, minibus (9-15 seats) -165 $, bus (16-49 seats) – $ 450.

Additionally paid: food (breakfast-2-4 $, lunch / dinner-3-5 $); entrance tickets (museum of cosmonautics – $ 0.7)

7.PRIBUZHSKOE POLESYE

09:00 Breakfast

Biosphere reserve “Pribuzhskoe Polesye”

It was created in 2003 on the basis of the republican same-name reserve, a year later received the official status of the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. The area is over 48 thousand hectares. A distinctive feature of the landscapes of “Pribuzhsky Polesye” is the presence of dunes (sand hills) along the banks of rivers and lakes, some of them reach heights of up to 25 meters. Forests included in the reserve are rich in blueberries, blueberries, raspberries, red bilberries, and various kinds of mushrooms. Water objects, especially ponds, are the nesting and habitat of over 240 species (!) Of birds, including rare in the nature large heron, black stork and others. In the forests there are roe deer, wild boars, hares and other living creatures. In reservoirs – over forty species of fish.

Pribuzhsky Polesie is rightly called the lake edge. There are seven lakes here: Selyahi, Rogoznyanskoe, Beloe (a popular holiday destination, recently gained European fame thanks to the construction of a first class recreation center from Santa Impex Brest), Secret, Black, Mednyanskoe, Strada. History lovers can get acquainted with the fine examples of the Polissya cult architecture: the St. Michael’s Church in the village of Chersk (the 17th century), the Ilininskaya in the village of Dubok (18th century) and the Holy Transfiguration in the village of Medno (18th century) by churches.

Visiting the cycling route “Secrets of the White Lake”

The length of the cycle route is 22 kilometers.

Signposts of the cycle route – an arrow on a blue background with the inscription “Bicycle route” Secrets of the White Lake “.

The route begins with a stand installed in the Center for Environmental Education and Tourism in the village of Leplevka. At the stand you can study the scheme of the traffic along the route and learn about interesting objects that will meet along the way.

Sightseeing: the pond “Bog Kopytskoe”, the giant oak, Lake Beloe, the railway station “Dubitsa”, the memorable obelisk “Protest”.

Lunch 14:30-15:30

After 17:00 Free time. Shopping (by shopping center with goods of Belarusian origin)

Cost from the group: car -70 $, minibus (5-8 seats) -90 $, minibus (9-15 seats) -165 $, bus (16-49 seats) – $ 450.

Additionally paid: food (breakfast-2-4 $, lunch / dinner-3-5 $); excursion “Secrets of Pribuzhsky Polissya” with a visit to the Cosmonautics Museum – an adult – $ 12.5, children’s – $ 11.5.

8.VOLCHIN – VYSOKOE – STAVY

09:00 Breakfast

10:30 The Volchin

Volchin is a large village of Kamenets district, Brest region of Belarus. The main attraction of the village of Volchin is the Trinity Church, built here in 1733. This church has a very interesting and unusual appearance, but an even more interesting story.

But in the history of the church in the village of Volchin there are a few very interesting pages. Let’s start from afar. The fact is that in the village of Volchin in the 18th century the residence of two significant magnate families was located: Czartoryski and Poniatowski (from their magnificent palaces, unfortunately, only a few unremarkable farm buildings, which are below) were preserved. So it was here in 1732 Stanislaw August Poniatowski was born – the last king of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. Apparently, he was baptized exactly in the Trinity Church in the village of Volchin, and in the same church a metric book with a record of his birth was kept.

Another interesting attraction of this village is the building of the parish administration located next to the church.

The next attraction of the village of Volchin is the church of St. Nicholas.

12:00 Transfer to the Vysokoe

High is a small town of Kamenets district, Brest region of Belarus. A lot of very valuable architectural and historical sights were preserved in the city of Vysokoe. However, at once with regret we note that they are all in far from the best condition. In the city of Vysokoe, one can not single out one of the sights as the main one. We begin by describing the sights of the city of Vysokoe from the palace and park ensemble of the 19th century, located here. The central building of this complex, namely the small palace, was built in 1816. Near the palace there are also two outbuildings, built at the same time. The structure of the palace and park ensemble in the town of Vysokoe also included several outbuildings and a park with rare plants and numerous water bodies. The next important sight of the city of Vysokoe is the ancient Trinity church. The first stone church on the site where this temple stands now was built in the distant 1603.

There is also the Cross Exaltation Church, built in 1869. This church is one of the few attractions in the city of Vysokoye, which is in excellent condition.

In addition to those listed, in the town of Vysokoe there are several other historical buildings erected from the late 18th to early 20th centuries. All these buildings can be attributed to the historical building of the city. Among such small sights of the city of Vysokoe there are: a former water mill, a row building of the central (historic – market) square of the city, synagogue ruins, other commercial, administrative, economic and residential buildings.

14:00 Lunch

15:30 The Grushka village

The tract Holy Hill is located between the villages of Bushmichi and Verkhovichi in the Kamenets district of Brest region. The popular rumor says that it was in this place, under the pear growing in the field, the girl from Bushmich was the appearance of the Mother of God. When exactly this was, there are different versions. But in the archives documents were preserved, according to which it happened in 1899-1900. Rumor even has told to our days the name of the girl – Praskovya. She was an orphan, grazing on the hillock of the master sheep (according to another version – pigs), and found her there a terrible thunderstorm. The girl hid under the wild pear tree, which grew in the field, and began to pray and cry, complaining about her bitter fate. Then the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to her to comfort and predict a happy life.

But as in the early 40-ies in the tract was built a wooden chapel on a stone foundation and under a tin roof, local old-timers remember.

17:00 St. Michael’s Spring

The spring strikes in a picturesque place on the slope of the indigenous bank of the Bug River. It has long been a source of drinking water with high taste and medicinal properties. All the year round the water temperature is about 7C. On October 9, 2005, the spring was consecrated by Bishop John of Brest and Kobrin in honor of Archangel Michael.

18:30 Return to Brest. Free time.

Cost from the group: car -70 $, minibus (5-8 seats) -90 $, minibus (9-15 seats) -165 $, bus (16-49 seats) – $ 450.

Additionally paid: meals (breakfast-2-4 $, lunch / dinner-3-5 $)

9.SKOKI – OSTROMECHEVO-VYSTYCHI – CHERNAVCHITSY

09:00 Breakfast

10:30 Visit to the Nemcevichi Manor in Skoki

The building of the manor house was built in the end of the XVIII century, it was finally restored in 2013.

The estate belonged to the Nemcevich family, of which the most famous is Julian Ursin Nemtsevich, writer, publicist and public figure. He was born on February 16, 1757, was one of the developers of the Polish Constitution May 3, 1791 (the first in Europe), adjutant and secretary of Tadeusz Kosciuszko (a native of the modern Brest region) during the patriotic uprising of 1794. One of the best writers of the Polish Enlightenment. In a number of his memoirs he described the events that took place on the territory of Brest region in the late 18th and early 19th centuries.

The farmstead in Skoki is connected with one of the most important events of the First World War. It is here that the famous Brest Peace Treaty was concluded on March 3, 1918.

12:30 Visiting Ostromechevo

To collect, preserve and popularize traditional culture, rituals and traditions in the Exhibition Hall, the best examples of traditional crafts of the Brest region are presented. The exposition of the Exhibition Hall is built on thematic directions and tells about each master and craft. We offer guests and individual excursion topics “Traditional wards of Belarus”; “Straw Wards”; “Functional tasks of the Red Kut”, “Rod’s cord in the towels”; “Charouny chaunok”; “Shapal’na light”; “Astra marek karakapis” “Old Rashi Krasnaga Kuta”, “Dazhynachny Sheaf – Shimval Dabrabyta Syam’i”, “Light of Our Peeps”; “Рушнікі-пупавіны”, “Саламяны абярэг”, “Astramechyno”.

Lessons are held in the House of Crafts for traditional culture, master classes, meetings with craftsmen, exhibitions and excursions. Traditional rites and ceremonies of “Maslennitsy”, “Gukanya Viasna”, “Dazhynki” became traditional.

Master classes on straw matting, weaving, painting on glass, felting wool, traditional doll.

The regional club of masters “Under the sign of the Sun” unites masters of traditional handicraft culture, is a voluntary amateur association of interests. The goal of the club is to preserve and popularize folk handicraft art and traditional culture of the region.

We offer you an excursion “Life-Giving Ethnic Kryni” – a transport and pedestrian route. The length of the route is 2 hours. He acquainted with monuments of archeology – the village of Hurki, monuments of culture and architecture (churches, churches), memorable places of life

13:30-14:00 Lunch

Visiting the village of Vistychi. Inspection of the remains of the Cistercian monastery in Vistychy

The settlement has been known since 1471. In 1678, one of the representatives of the well-known gentry of the Tyszkiewicz family, Eustathius founded here the monastery of the Order of the Cistercians – this catholic order was founded in 1098 in Burgundy (modern France). From the majestic monastic complex, the building of the former St. Sophia church, which since 1866 was transferred to the Orthodox Church and now acts as the Holy Cross Church, has been preserved.

Nearby there was a brick column of the Mother of God, probably erected in the 1780s by Marcel Nemtsevich, the father of the famous writer and public figure Yulian Nemtsevich, the secretary of the leader of the uprising of 1794, Tadeusz Kosciuszko.

In the village there are significant fragments of the park, once part of the estate belonging to the nobility family Yagminov. Here was located and the manor house, which hosted many high-ranking people, including the Russian Emperor Alexander II.

16:00 drive to the village of Chernavchitsy. Inspection of the Trinity Church in Chernavchitsy

The representative of one of the most famous magnates of Rzeczpospolita, Nikolai Christopher Orphan, founded the Trinity Church in one of his estates in 1585. This was done in honor of his successful pilgrimage to the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem. Radziwill Orphaned in the history of the Belarusian memorial literature – he described his journey in a book that was first published in Latin in 1601 in Germany. On pages of this book there is a mention and about Чернавчицах.

In addition to the church, the Orthodox Church of Paraskeva Pyatnitsa, erected in 1733, operates in the village. Some researchers claim that no metal nail was used during the erection of the temple. In the temple there is a most valuable sample of Belarusian painting – the icon “Miracle of St. George of the Serpent “(1729).

After 18:00 return to Brest. Free time.

Cost from the group: car -70 $, minibus (5-8 seats) -90 $, minibus (9-15 seats) -165 $, bus (16-49 seats) – $ 450.

Additionally paid: food (breakfast-2-4 $, lunch / dinner-3-5 $); Entrance tickets (Nemtsevichi manor – adult – $ 1.2, children-$ 0.5)

10.KAMIANETS – BELOVEZHSKAYA PUSHCHA

 09:00 Breakfast

10:00 Departure to Kamenets, survey of the majestic tower-donjon, built at the end of the XIII century. 30 meters high, the tower is a vivid example of ancient defense architecture: the thickness of its walls is 2.5 m! Tour around the tower, examination of the outside.

13:00 Lunch.

14:30 Excursion to Belovezhskaya Pushcha

listed in the list of the world cultural and natural heritage of UNESCO. Now it is a national Park, which combines rich flora and amazing landscapes. The tallest spruce tree in Europe grows here, the most powerful bison live here, and the astonishing diversity of the animal world is there. Many great names are associated with these lands-from the brothers Tyshkevich and Tyzengauz to Napoleon and Nicholas II… in Pushcha you will visit the Museum of NATURE, a rich collection of exhibits which presents a full palette of flora and fauna of Belarus. Visit to the official residence of SANTA CLAUS — a fabulous estate with numerous buildings and surprises… the Estate is in the depth of Belovezhskaya Pushcha, which has a trough for the bison. Here built a hut of Santa Claus, the store at DTS Santa Claus “Skarbnica”, mill. Visit open-air CAGES WITH ANIMALS. Free time for taking pictures and buying Souvenirs made of wood, clay, straw.

17: 00 Moving to Brest with the song ” Belovezhskaya Pushcha”.

After 18: 00 Arrival to Brest, free time, walks, purchase of Souvenirs.

Cost from the group: car -70$, minibus (5-8 seats) -90$, minibus (9-15 seats) -165$, bus (16-49 seats) – 380$.

Additionally paid: meals (Breakfast-2 is$ 4, lunch/dinner-3-5$), entrance tickets (Museum of nature – adult – 1,3$, 1$, the estate of Santa Claus – adult – 4,5$, 3,5$, cages / adults, 1,5$, 1$)

11.VISTICI – CHERNAVCHITSY – KAMENETZ – RECHITSA – SPRING VINOE – GORODECHNA

 09:00 Breakfast

10:00 Departure Vistici village Inspection of the remnants of the Cistercian monastery in Vistici village

The settlement is known since 1471. In 1678 one of the representatives of the famous noble family of eustachy Tyszkiewicz founded the monastery of the Cistercian order – this Catholic order was founded in 1098 in Burgundy (modern France). From the majestic monastery complex preserved in a former Church. Sofia, 1866 returned to the Orthodox Church and as the current Holy cross Church.

Near preserved brick column mother of God, probably built in the 1780-ies Marcelam Nemcevicius, father of the famous writer and public figure Juliana of Nemtsevich, Secretary of the head of the uprising in 1794 led by Tadeusz Kosciuszko.

The village has preserved significant parts of the Park, once part of the estate belonged to a gentry family of Aminov. Here was located the manor house, which was visited by many high-ranking officials, including the Russian Emperor Alexander II.

12:00 Departure to Chernavchitsy village. Inspection of the Trinity Church.

The representative of one of the most famous magnate families of the Commonwealth Nicholas Christopher Sirotka founded in one of his estates in 1585 Trinity Church. This was done in honor of his successful pilgrimage to the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem. Radziwill Sirotka went down in the history of the Belarusian memorial literature – he described his journey in a book that was first published in Latin in 1601 in Germany. On the pages of this book there is a mention of Chernavchitsy.

In addition to the Church in the village there is an Orthodox Church Paraskeva Pyatnitsa, built in 1733. Some researchers claim that the building was not used a single metal nail. The Church keeps a precious sample of the Belarusian art – the icon “St. George and the dragon” (1729).

13:00 Departure to Kamenets, survey of the majestic tower-donjon, built at the end of the XIII century. 30 meters high, the tower is a vivid example of ancient defense architecture: the thickness of its walls is 2.5 m! Tour around the tower, examination of the outside.

14 00 Lunch

15:00 Departure to the village of Rechitsa. Inspection of the Church of the assumption (1875).

16:00 Departure to the village of Vezhnoe. Inspection of the spring.  In the 1980-ies, when, during reclamation works at the site near the Church in Vernom was removed the top soil from the land he has scored a few fountains with a height of almost 3 meters. Since then, the village has spring water.  In 2002, the source was consecrated in the name of Nicholas. And since it was transferred to the convent, there was a cross and a small gazebo.

17:00 Departure to Gorodechno. 12 August (31 July) 1812 there was a battle between the part of the 3rd reserve observational army (about 18 thousand) of General Tormasov and corps: the Austrian Prince Schwarzenberg and Rainier Saxon (about 40 thousand).

After 18:00 arrival to Brest. Free time, walking, buying Souvenirs.

Cost from the group: car -70$, minibus (5-8 seats) -90$, minibus (9-15 seats) -165$, bus (16-49 seats) – 450$.

Additionally paid: meals (Breakfast-2-4$, lunch / dinner-3-5$)

12.CHERNAVCHITSY – PRUZHANY-RUZHANY-LYSKOVO – POROZOVO

09:00 Breakfast.

10:00 Departure to Chernavchitsy village. Inspection of the Trinity Church.

The representative of one of the most famous magnate families of the Commonwealth Nicholas Christopher Sirotka founded in one of his estates in 1585 Trinity Church. This was done in honor of his successful pilgrimage to the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem. Radziwill Sirotka went down in the history of the Belarusian memorial literature – he described his journey in a book that was first published in Latin in 1601 in Germany. On the pages of this book there is a mention of Chernavchitsy.

In addition to the Church in the village there is an Orthodox Church Paraskeva Pyatnitsa, built in 1733. Some researchers claim that the building was not used a single metal nail. The Church keeps a precious sample of the Belarusian art – the icon “St. George and the dragon” (1729).

12:00 Departure to the town of Pruzhany.

Known since 1487 as Dobuchin, princely court, composed of the Duchy of Grand Duchy of Lithuania. With 1532 belonged to Queen Sforce Bonn, in the middle of XVI century the town was transformed into a center for pottery and trade. There was a” Royal court ” – a wooden Palace with outbuildings. Anna Jagiellonka in 1588 gave the city Magdeburg law and the coat of arms. Some historians the origin of the name Pruzhany associated with the settlement near Dobuchin Prussians. The city is well preserved manor house Smykowski, since 1999 it houses the cultural center with a Museum exhibition.

As befits a small Belarusian town of Pruzhany are worthy of their cultural heritage. The cult architecture is represented by the Church of the ascension of the virgin Mary and the Cathedral of St. Alexander Nevsky. Here is the wooden icon of the 16th century “the last supper”. Trade rows in Pruzhany will certainly evoke the sounds of noise and hum typical for the 19th century market in the imagination of tourists. Finally, the szwykowski estate in Pruzhany is a tidbit of this town (tour of the Museum “Pruzhany palatic”). Pruzhany has preserved a number of buildings of historical, architectural and artistic value. Pruzhany Park, a natural monument of local importance, is located in the city. In the fall of 2003 in the town of Pruzhany was held the Republican contest “Dozhinki”, resulting in a new architectural buildings and the city’s appearance has changed significantly.

14:00 Departure to Ruzhany.

Ruzhany is a city settlement known all over the world for its Palace complex. The first written mention of Ruzhany (Rianah) refers to 1552 Ruzhany Palace complex – a monument of architecture with elements of late Baroque and classicism. The castle was built in the late XVI – early XVII centuries by Chancellor of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania Lev Sapieha and was the center of political and cultural life of the Principality. Today, the ruins are literally restored from the ashes, a Museum has opened, Where you will have an excursion, and soon lovers of tourism and recreation in Belarus will find a completely renovated Sapeg Palace complex in Ruzhany. In the shadow of the Palace there is a rather nontrivial cult architecture: the Church of St. Casimir, the Church of Trinity and an ancient synagogue in Ruzhany.

16:00 Lunch at “The lynxes”

17:00 Departure to Lyskovo village.  In the village Lyskovo spent the last years of his life and here was buried the poet-sentimentalist Frantishek Karpinsky. Inspection of the ruins of the Trinity Church (1785) and the monastery of missionaries, the remains of the Royal castle, the estate Adamkov owned by the heirs of the genus Bykhovets, the Church of the Nativity of the virgin, which was built in 1931-1933 in the center of the village of pine timber using a variety of wood in the interior in the art Nouveau style. The consecration took place in the same 1933. In the Church there is the image of the “virgin of Hodegetria” Dating back to the XVIII century.

18:00 Departure to Porozovo. The main attraction of the village of Porozovo is a wooden manor house, which was built here in the middle of the 19th century. At the moment the farmstead in the village of Porozovo is in satisfactory condition and is an important architectural monument, historical and cultural value and an interesting sight of Belarus.

Inspection of the Church of St. Michael the Archangel, erected in 1828, in front of the Church is located a little unusual bramah-bell tower, Trinity Church, built here in 1872. The Church in the village of Porozovo was completely restored and is also an architectural monument of the 19th century, a historical value and an interesting sight of Belarus.

After 20:00 return to Brest. Free time. Shopping (a visit to a Mall with goods manufactured in Belarus)

Cost from the group: car -70 $, minibus (5-8 seats) -90 $, minibus (9-15 seats) -165 $, bus (16-49 seats) – $ 450.

Additionally paid: meals (breakfast-2-4 $, lunch / dinner-3-5 $)

13.CHERNAVCHITSY – KAMIANETS-SVEROSHEVO-POROZOVO-GRINEVICHI

09:00 Breakfast

10:00 Departure to Chernavchitsy village. Inspection of the Trinity Church.

The representative of one of the most famous magnates of Rzeczpospolita, Nikolai Christopher Orphan, founded the Trinity Church in one of his estates in 1585. This was done in honor of his successful pilgrimage to the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem. Radziwill Orphaned in the history of the Belarusian memorial literature – he described his journey in a book that was first published in Latin in 1601 in Germany. On pages of this book there is a mention and about Чернавчицах.

In addition to the church, the Orthodox Church of Paraskeva Pyatnitsa, erected in 1733, operates in the village. Some researchers claim that no metal nail was used during the erection of the temple. In the temple there is a most valuable sample of Belarusian painting – the icon “Miracle of St. George of the Serpent “(1729).

11:00 Departure to Kamenets, inspection of the majestic tower-dungeon, built at the end of the 13th century. The height of 30 meters, the tower is a vivid example of ancient defense architecture: the thickness of its walls is 2.5 m! Excursion around the tower, inspection from the outside.

12:00 Departure Shereshevo. Inspection of the St. Nicholas Church (1872), monuments of wooden architecture, a bell tower, felled in 1799 and the Church of Saints Peter and Paul (1820). In Shereshevo there was an icon-painting school, here appeared Shereshevsky Gospel and a unique iconostasis. The walls of the church is buried doctor of theology, Archpriest Michael Bobrowski (1785-1848) – his name is associated with the discovery of the manuscript and Supralskoy Francis Skaryna.

14:00 Lunch.

15:00 Departure to Porozovo. The main attraction of the village of Porozovo is a wooden manor house, which was built here in the middle of the 19th century. At the moment the farmstead in the village of Porozovo is in a satisfactory condition and is an important architectural monument, a historical and cultural value and an interesting landmark of Belarus.

A visit to St. Michael the Archangel Church, erected in 1828, is preceded by a somewhat unusual belfry, the Trinity Church, built here in 1872. The church in the village of Porozovo has been completely restored and is also an architectural monument of the 19th century, a historical value and an interesting landmark of Belarus.

17:00 Departure to the village of Grinevichi. Inspection of the church of the Franciscans (1792, 1870).

After 18:30 return to Brest. Free time. Shopping (visiting a shopping center with goods of Belarusian origin).

Cost from the group: car -70 $, minibus (5-8 seats) -90 $, minibus (9-15 seats) -165 $, bus (16-49 seats) – $ 450.

Additionally paid: meals (breakfast-2-4 $, lunch / dinner-3-5 $)

14.KAMIANETS-SHEROSHEVO-POROZOVO-EARLY-VOLUNTEER

09:00 Breakfast

10:00 Departure to Kamenets, inspection of the majestic tower-dungeon, built at the end of the 13th century. The height of 30 meters, the tower is a vivid example of ancient defense architecture: the thickness of its walls is 2.5 m! Excursion around the tower, inspection from the outside.

12:00 Departure Shereshevo. Inspection of the St. Nicholas Church (1872), monuments of wooden architecture, a bell tower, felled in 1799 and the Church of Saints Peter and Paul (1820). In Shereshevo there was an icon-painting school, here appeared Shereshevsky Gospel and a unique iconostasis. At the walls of the church is buried the doctor of theology of the archpriests Mikhail Bobrovsky (1785-1848) – with his name is associated the discovery of the Supral’skaya manuscript and Francis Skaryna.

13:00 Departure to Porozovo. The main attraction of the village of Porozovo is a wooden manor house, which was built here in the middle of the 19th century. At the moment the farmstead in the village of Porozovo is in a satisfactory condition and is an important architectural monument, a historical and cultural value and an interesting landmark of Belarus.

A visit to St. Michael the Archangel Church, erected in 1828, is preceded by a somewhat unusual belfry, the Trinity Church, built here in 1872. The church in the village of Porozovo has been completely restored and is also an architectural monument of the 19th century, a historical value and an interesting landmark of Belarus.

14:00 Lunch

15:00 Departure to Svisloch. The main attraction of the village of Svisloch is the manor, which was built in 1912, and now it is a monument of Belarusian architecture of the beginning of the XX century. The monumental building of the manor house is beautifully located on a clearing in the middle of the park. Today, the building of the manor in the village of Svisloch is used by the local agricultural enterprise, maybe this is why the estate is in an ideal, restored condition. Not far from the manor house there were also some few noteworthy outbuildings.

Also in the village of Svisloch there are other attractions that can attract tourists and travelers. For example, the Catholic chapel of God’s Mercy, built in 2002.

In the village of Svisloch the Krestovozdvizhenskaya church, built in the XIX century, was preserved. Now this church is completely restored and is a historical monument.

In the village of Svisloch there is a unique two-storey wooden mansion. It was built in all appearances somewhere in the early 20th century. This building looks very unusual, but interesting enough, looking at it you can imagine how well-to-do peasants and small landowners lived at the end of the 19th century beginning of the 20th century.

Cost from the group: car -70 $, minibus (5-8 seats) -90 $, minibus (9-15 seats) -165 $, bus (16-49 seats) – $ 450.

Additionally paid: meals (breakfast-2-4 $, lunch / dinner-3-5 $)

15.BREST-ZHABINKA-SEHNOVICH-HMELEVO

09:00 Breakfast.

10:00 Bus / walking / walking tour of Brest – 4 hours (visit to one-two-story buildings of the late XIX – early XX century, the alley of Glory, the main pedestrian street – Sovetskaya, Brest train station, the monument to the 1000th anniversary of the city, St. Nicholas Church, Voskresensky Cathedral, Cross Exaltation Church, landmark, Gogol street, sports facilities of the city, etc.)

14:00 Lunch

15:00 Departure to Zhabinka. Among the attractions of the city of Zhabinka, a separate mention is deserved: first, the building of the local railway station built in the first half of the 20th century (above), and secondly, the wooden Church of the Intercession, originally built in 1885 (photo below) . Both of these architectural monuments of the city of Zhabinka at the moment are in excellent condition. In addition to the above-mentioned attractions, there is also a small modern church in the town of Zhabinka, and several other modern and remarkable buildings.

16:30 Departure to the village of Malye Sekhnovichi. Here from 1784 to 1789 lived an outstanding military and political figure, the national hero of Belarus and Poland Tadeusz Kosciuszko.

Here there is an ancient park that Kosciuszko remembers. Near the school building a famous fellow countryman was put up a monument. Created in the 1930s, it was rebuilt in 1988.

17:30 Departure to Khmelevo. Inspection:

  • The Transfiguration Church. The wooden church was built in 1725, in the XIX century it was overhauled. In the XIX century, next to the church, there was a wooden bell tower. Monument of architecture with features of baroque and classicism. The church is included in the State list of historical and cultural values ​​of the Republic of Belarus.
  • Orthodox Savior-Transfiguration Monastery. Opened in 2000 at the church. In addition, it includes a church in honor of the icon of Our Lady of Częstochowa (2000) and residential buildings.
  • Only the ruins of the ice and the remnants of the park are preserved from the estate of the Limbaras of the XIX century.

After 19:00 return to Brest, free time. Shopping (by shopping center with goods of Belarusian origin).

Cost from the group: car -70 $, minibus (5-8 seats) -90 $, minibus (9-15 seats) -165 $, bus (16-49 seats) – $ 450.

Additionally paid: meals (breakfast-2-4 $, lunch / dinner-3-5 $)